Being a volunteer at Blue Bell is not only rewarding but fun!
Blue Bell has enjoyed the help of our loyal and dedicated volunteers for over 25 years. They play an indispensable role in support of our staff and every single cat in residence.
There is a wide variety of volunteer opportunities, including:
- Cat Companions
- Cat Care Aid to Staff
- Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Special Events
- Fund Raising
- Community and Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Grant Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Strategic Planning
- Board of Directors
- Blue Bell Gardens
- Education Program Coordinator
- Blue Bell volunteers must be 18 years of age.
- We do not offer community-service hours, which includes court-ordered requirements.
For current volunteer opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com