Being a volunteer at Blue Bell is not only rewarding but fun!
Blue Bell has enjoyed the help of our loyal and dedicated volunteers for over 25 years. They play an indispensable role in support of our staff and every single cat in residence.
There is a wide variety of volunteer opportunities, including:
- Cat Companions
- Cat Care Aid to Staff
- Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Special Events
- Fund Raising
- Community and Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Grant Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Strategic Planning
- Board of Directors
- Blue Bell Gardens
- Education Program Coordinator
- Blue Bell volunteers must be 18 years of age.
- We do not offer community-service hours, which includes court-ordered requirements.
Please click the "Volunteer Application Form" for the requirements of volunteering. If you are interested you can print the application and send it to our street address. For any additional information or to have an application sent to you, email: email@example.com. If you would like to speak to us directly about volunteering, please call: 949-212-1815 and speak with Lindsey.